Sunday 23 October 2011

What to Blog? That is the Question...

Well, here goes. Welcome to my blog :o)

How on Earth did I end up starting a blog of my own... Well as I have little time to do anything I decided to try out the project 101 things in 1001 days (more about that later), and thought that it would be nice to blog about it to help keep me on track. If I am only accountable to myself then I will achieve none of the things on my list.

However, once I had written my list I realised that I had other things that I want to write about, you know, the general stuff that crops up from time to time.

I am hoping that I will find writing to be therapeutic for me as I have a pretty hectic life - F/T job with long hours, 2 children aged 4 and 6, living in a country with no support network nearby. Thankfully I have the most fabulous fiance, without whom I would not be able to manage my work or our children...

In fact he is such a star that yesterday he installed our old TV in our bedroom so we can on occasion watch a film in bed. As I was knackered and in a fair bit of discomfort from slipping down the stairs on Friday, I decided to lie down for 10 mins while he finished setting it up. As soon as it was done he put "The Devil Wears Prada" on for me a got the boys to go upstairs and do something else, so I got a couple of hours to chill with just a few minor interruptions from the munchkins - such a diamond :-)

Fingers crossed I will be able to work out the technical side of writing a blog, all that linking stuff..., and will have the discipline to actually maintain the blog.

Wish me luck.

LJx


No comments:

Post a Comment