Monday 16 July 2012

30 Lists in 30 Days - List 1

This Months Goals:

Relax and enjoy my time off (don't rush around trying to fit as many people/things as possible)
Spend some time thinking about what I want to do with my life
Complete/start some of my 101 in 1001 challenges/tasks:
          - finish reading Midnights Children and one other prizewinner book
          - 30 lists in 30 days
          - read final Shakespeare play
          - watch at least one classic film
          - 1 week family holiday, woop woop!!!
          - wear only feminine clothes for a week
          - skincare routine and make-up for four weeks
          - manicure
          - facial
          - be nice for two weeks (surely that'll be easier if I'm not at work, right?)
Dinner out with Ben at least twice (we will have no kids!!!)
Try to keep blog up to date while away
Dowload/print Goddess Circle resources
German school vocabulary

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment