Thursday 19 July 2012

30 Lists in 30 Days – List 12

Things that motivate me…
-          the thought of achieving something
-          Ben, he gives me the encouragement I need
-          my boys, keep me going on a daily basis when I’m wondering what it’s all for
-          cold, hard, financial gain helps sometimes. Although as a longer-tern motivator it’s not so great.
-          pretty things :o)
-          ticking things off my To Do lists
-          time out
What motivates you best? Looking for ideas :o)
LJx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for popping by....I'm glad you like Big Daddy....!!

    ....hmmmmmm....What motivates me.....??

    Fear of failure....The thought of being someone who says they're going to do things & doesn't or the person who does them half ***ed....I don't want to be that person....!

    The ticking of the clock....I feel like I'm constantly running out of time....That's not to say I'm forever running late as my OCD tendencies have me EARLY for everything....It's more the feeling I can't fit what I want & need to do in this lifetime....!

    Many things motivate me but the above are two of the 'biggies'....!!

    Have an AWESOME week....!!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a visit from Oz, cool!!!

    Big Daddy is totally awesome!!! I was looking at getting a Cuban in Chilli, but got distracted by others, although I have a feeling that I may just have to get one at some point :o)

    Ooh, fear of failure and just the idea of running out of time - I should definitely update my list to include those - those are two things that I always seem to be fighting, even though they are not even close (maybe I have arms like Mr Tickle)...

    LJx

    ReplyDelete