Sunday 18 November 2012

101 List Progress Check - 18th November 2012

Hi Guys,

Time for the progress report re the 101 :o)

So this week I have been mainly on holiday from work, so have been able to have a bit of me time to get things done - and have actually achieved stuff.

As I had the time and I had recorded them last Christmas (and could really do with making space on the hard-drive before Christmas comes around again) I watched the musicals Half a Sixpence (Tommy Steel) and Singin' in the Rain (Gene Kelly), it was so nice to be able to just chill out and watch these. The dancing is fabulous and the perfect way to spend a day off :o)

My only problem now is - do I put Singin' in the Rain under Classic Films (which it undoubtedly is) or under Musicals...? Would it be cheating to put it under both, or does it just show that I sometimes choose very sensible time saving options...?

On one of the days off I managed to copy another 16 CDs to iTunes - I will get there eventually :o)

My Christmas cards are almost done now, I have to post 2 more, and order a couple on Moonpig and then I am finished.

Christmas presents are almost complete also. I have one to order for the UK (when it's back in stock at Argos), presents for the boys from each other and something for Ben (nothing huge as he just got a new bass which is his main present). I may start wrapping the presents that I already have shortly...

Most of my Christmas planning is now done (all in my Dodo Book of Christmas), including food for Christmas day and other bits and pieces.

Have a great week,

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment