Monday 15 April 2013

Staples FF Discounts? Ooh, Don't Mind If I Do...

I think I can safely blame Jayne for the following purchases from Staples... If she hadn't posted about the Staples discounts in the Philofaxy Facebook group then I wouldn't even have been looking at buying any Filofaxes... thank you Jayne :o)

Jane had managed to bag herself a Metropol in Kingfisher blue, the only Metropol colour that has tickled my fancy for a while, so I knew that I had to at least have a look.

By the time I had finished at had not one, but four, new filos in my basket (not all for me, some were earmarked as potential presents). I had a mail a few days later to say that they had run out of the personal Metropol in raspberry (one more present to find then), but the other three were on there way.

So, without further ado..., ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the personal kinfisher Metropol, stunningly presented by both the pocket and personal Dominos, dressed this evening in their matching violet outfits.



LJx

6 comments:

  1. I think that should be the title to your blog...'Don't Mind If I Do' .com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you colour choice - the photo of the three lined up reminds me of first-day-at-school photographs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kent :-) The colours have come out a bit darker in the photo than they seem to be in the flesh, they are quite vibrant colours - I love them :-)

      Delete
  3. Envy you! Want them too! Maybe I'm glad that I can't easily buy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - it is so easy to develop a bit of an obsession - oops!!! :o)

      Delete